When Buying a Home in Massachusetts it is important to understand the process since it differs from most other States in the Nation. It is extremely helpful to secure a BUYERS AGENT who is knowledgeable about the steps necessary and will work for you since the Seller will have an Agent working for them. Call Rachel Bodner at 1-978-505-1466 or fill out the CONTACT US page.
Below I will give you a step by step of what you will need to know and do to make the process as smooth as possible. Click on each link for information.
- Step 1 (A)-Obtain a Preapproval Letter
- Step 1 (B) – The Home Search Begins
- Step 2- The Offer to Purchase
- Step 3 -The Home Inspection
- Step 4- Hiring a Real Estate Attorney
- Step 5-(A) The Purchase and Sale
- Step 5-(B) The Formal Mortgage Application
- Step 6 The Mortgage Commitment
- Step 7 Call Local Utility Companies
- Step 8 The Final Walk Through
- Step 9 The Closing